Eco-Self Seal Cardboard
- Made from recycled paper
- Paper Recyclable
- Natural-based adhesive
- Available in rolls h300mm x 90mtl, to pack products of different size
- Easy to use
It is the perfect solution if you are looking for a sustainable packaging solution to protect your products during transport: it ensures adherence to the product, preventing it from slipping or moving inside the box.
The main feature is that its adhesive adheres to the product holding it in place, but without sticking as it is designed to adhere only to its surface and nothing else.
Design and composition make it suitable for use in many industry sectors such as pharma, beauty, food & beverage, e-commerce and many others.
It s made of recycled cardboard and coated with natural latex self-sealing adhesive. Storage life of not more than 6 months is recommended to ensure its natural adhesive qualities. The natural-based adhesive can be separated by filtration, during the recycling process.
- eco-friendly (made from recycled cardboard) and is recyclable in the paper.
- the perfect green solution to protect fragile products during transport, adhering without leaving marks on the surface, also preserving them from dust and dirt.
- is easy to use: the sides of the sheet adhere to each other by a slight pressure, without any heat or otherwise, thus making the packaging process faster and optimized.
- an eco-friendly protective solution that will allow you to care about both design and your sustainability goals; according to market trends and consumers’ willingness to buy products with eco-friendly packaging.