Our Eco-Tape Compostable is made out of 100% renewable materials. Polylactic acid, extracted from corn and sugar cane, is the main component of its PLA film while the adhesive is from natural rubber and resin.
Usage of Eco-Tape Compostable
- Replacing PVC or OPP tape for sealing eco-friendly packaging
- Plant roots bundling for gardening nursery
- Suitable for both manual use and packing machine
Sustainability of Eco-Tape Compostable
- Biodegradable up to 90% within 6 months – tested by TÜV Austria
- Industrially compostable with other biowaste – tested by TÜV Austria
- Made from plant-based and non-fossil materials
- Satisfying all criteria on biodegradability, compostable, toxic safety and sustainable material from AS 4736, EN 13432, ASTM D 6400-04, and ISO 17088.
- 3 solutions for disposal treatment: thermal recycling to create new energy for heating, plastic recycling and bio-composting
- Great adhesion
- Strong and tough as other plastic adhesive tapes
- Low Elongation
- Designed to be torn by hand or peeled off easily
- Resistant in certain extreme temperature in short time (between -30 and 70°C)