For several years now Botta Packaging has launched its line of eco-sustainable Packaging products following the market trends that are, year after year, increasingly oriented towards the choice of eco-sustainable products in various fields: food, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, clothing. etc.
Besides, as also stated in the Business Insider online magazine, based on a survey carried out by Hotwire in January 2019, 47% of internet users around the world have confirmed that they have changed brands if the latter was not in line with their personal values and the non-protection of the environment was among the main reasons reported that push consumers to change company.
Botta Packaging has, therefore, launched a range of eco-sustainable Packging products that over the years has expanded more and more, in line with the company’s Purpose, that is, in terms of sustainability, to offer eco-sustainable Packaging products, facilitating its customers in achieving its Sustainability Mission and, aspect not to be neglected, doing a benevolent act for the environment.
Regarding the eco-sustainable Packaging products, Botta Packaging has been described as an “expert in sustainable packaging” by Comieco.
Among the eco-sustainable products of Botta Packaging we mention:
- Eco-Sleeve Plus, sleeve-shaped eco product ideal for fragile cosmetics, jewelry, pharmaceuticals and other types of bottles
- Eco-Paper Fruit Tray, fruit tray in ecological paper pulp
- Eco-Pluripaper, protective embossed cardboard in sheets or reels, brown or colored, with the possibility of customized printing
- Eco-Sleeve, ideal eco product to protect cylindrical objects, in glass or ceramic
- Eco-Envelopes, corrugated-paper padded envelopes 100% recyclable. These Eco-Envelopes have been the protagonists of the collaboration between Botta Packaging and Esselunga, as well illustrated by the article of Largo Consumo.