In order to give more stability to the packages during transportation and storage, and to reduce the amount of plastic stretch film around the pallets, the Eco-Glue is applied in small quantities on the boxes/sacks, between every layer of the pallet, during the palletization process.
This gives a strong tightness to overcome lateral sliding while being easy to separate manually at the arrival of the products. Thanks to this, the packages don’t move on the pallets and remain fixed until the de-palletization.
Thanks to these great qualities, it is easy to use and it does not leave any glue residues while detaching leaving the parcel, be it bags, boxes or heat-shrunk parcels, intact.
The Eco-Glue has many advantages:
- increased Stability;
- reduces waste since there is no need to use corner protectors or stretch film;
- decreases mould formation since the products are not enclosed in plastic wrap;
- decrease number of parcel/product returns due to safer transport and storage avoiding falls.
The Eco-Glue is made out of water and does not contain aggressive chemical solvents.
It is an Ecological, Recyclable and Biodegradable solution to use during the palletization process.
A few of the advantages at a glance:
- The Eco-Glue is biodegradable, recyclable, water-soluble, non-toxic, solvent-free and suitable to be in contact with food packaging;
- Perfect to replace or reduce the use of Stretch film in an objective to be more Eco-friendly;
- Fast grafting and automatic sealing;
- The Eco-Glue is available in many container sizes, from 1kg to 1000kg;
- Use: PE or PP plastic bags, paper bags, cardboard boxes, cellophane packaging, heat-shrunk packages, can be in contact with food packaging.